I have been working as an IT journalist, business consultant and translator in Germany, Japan, and France since 1995. I published/co-authored two books on Information Technology, published various articles in magazines and newspapers and gave presentations at conferences.
While in Japan, I was responsible for the EGIS Consulting Tokyo office, assisting International clients in their strategies on the Japanese telecom and IT market.
Since 2011 I’m based near Paris, where I established my own company specialising in translation and copywriting in German in my expertise areas of information technology and additive manufacturing. I hold an M.A. degree in Japanese Economy and Mass Communications as well as a state-certification for English/German translation.
- Quadrilingual geek with a knack for effective writing and translation
- Strong background in high-tech and international business consulting
- Highly specialised in additive manufacturing and information technology
- 3D-Druck in Japan – eine langsame Revolution (business magazine Japanmarkt 2/2019)
- Übersetzen von Wirtschaftstexten Englisch/Deutsch III (study book AKAD)
- Intercultural communication with our French neighbours (webinar in German)
- 500 Tipps & Tricks zur Internet-Nutzung (co-author & co-editor of the book)
- The Other i-modes (Japan Inc)
- iMode Developer’s Guide (co-author of the book)
You can also download my detailed profile (PDF).